Andhra Pradesh government has started ap unemployment scheme named Mukhyamantri Yuvaneshtham under which the eligible youths will be provide allowance of Rs. 1000 per month. The government is inviting AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham registration online at official website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. The eligible and interested youths can fill AP mukhyamantri yuvanestham application online to take the benefit of this unemployment scheme.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
This scheme is the part of AP Nirudyiga Bruthi Scheme which has been started to provide allowance to almost 12 Lakh unemployed youths and for thsi the government has allotted Rs. 600 crore. AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in has also been launched for online registration of AP yuvanestham scheme.
To take the benefit of AP Yuva Neshtham Scheme the candidates are not required to make their registration at employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh. The eligible youths have to make AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme registration directly at yuvanestham portal to get monthly allowance. Under nirudyoga bruthi scheme, applicants will get financial assistance to pursue skill development courses.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration Online
The eligible and interested candidates who want to take allowance of Rs. 1000 per month through this scheme are required to make online registration for AP mukhyamantri yuvanestham by following the steps which are given below.
First Step- First of all the interested and eligible youths have to visit AP yuvanestham portal yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
Second Step- Click at Apply Now option at the homepage.
Third Step- After that you will be reached to login or register page http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html and enter your Aadhar card number.
Fourth Step- Click at send OTP option and one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Fifth Step- Verify the OTP which is sent o your mobile number after that AP CM Yuva Nestham Online Registration Form will be opened.
Sixth Step- Fill the registration form with complete details.
Seventh Step- Fill the required details in the form correctly and then click at Apply / Continue option for the further process.
To check the eligibility criteria, education details and registration process Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme User Manual.
After completing the registration process the candidates will be selected and then they will be provided allowance of Rs. 1000 per month directly into their bank account. Keep in mind the amount will be transferred only when the beneficiaries account is linked with Aadhar card number.
During the registration process the candidates are required to submit or to upload some documents which are given below.
To make online registration for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018, candidates must possess Aadhaar Number, Mobile Linked with Aadhar, White Ration card, SSC / Graduation / P.G. certificates.
Eligibility Criteria of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
To take the benefit of AP unemployment allowance scheme Yuvnestham the candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- To take the benefit of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme the candidates must be unemployed and permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- He/She must fall in the age group of 22 to 35 years.
- The candidates who have s P.G / Graduation / Diploma of 2 or more years duration edcuation qualification is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The candidates who belong to Below Poverty Line family and if there are more than one unemployed candidates in a family then all the members will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Movable / Immovable properties : Applicants having 4 wheelers are ineligible. People with max. 2.5 acre wet land and 5 acre dry land are eligible. For Anantapuramu district, this limit for max. wet land is revised to 5 acres and dry land to 10 acres.
- The candidates who have taken or currently taking the assistance or loan under any state government sposered scheme of above Rs. 50000 subsidy are not eligible.
- Applicants working in public / private sector / quasi-government / self-employed are NOT eligible for assistance under AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- Employees who are dismissed from Central / State govt. services are NOT eligible. He / She must not be convicted for any criminal offence.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). Bio-metric EKYC must have been completed in PSS.
- There must be no government employee in the family. However, if the parents are receiving social pension, then candidates will remain eligible for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
- He / She must not be availing any scholarship benefits or NTR Bharosa Pension benefits.
If the candidates find any type of problem during registration or after submission of application form they can take the help of followings.
AP Yuvanestham helpline number – 1100
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Website – http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
For more updates the candidates can follow
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Facebook Page (Official)
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Twitter Handler (Official)