Andhra Pradesh has decided to implement Yuva Nestham Scheme to provide Rs. 1000 to the unemployed youths of the state. Earlier the AP government was going to launch this scheme on 15th September 2018. The interested and eligible candidates can make online registration at official website AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
The youths who are unemployed and fall in the age group of 22 to 35 years will be the beneficiaries of Yuva netham scheme 2018. This scheme is the part of AP Nirudyiga Bruthi Scheme which has been started to provide allowance to almost 12 Lakh unemployed youths and for thsi the government has allotted Rs. 600 crore. AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in has also been launched for online registration of AP yuvanestham scheme.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Details
The candidates who want to take the benefit of this scheme can read the details and the highlights of the scheme which are given below.
- The candidates who have taken or currently taking the assistance or loan under any state government sposered scheme of above Rs. 50000 subsidy are not eligible.
- Applicants working in public / private sector / quasi-government / self-employed are NOT eligible for assistance under AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- Employees who are dismissed from Central / State govt. services are NOT eligible. He / She must not be convicted for any criminal offence.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). Bio-metric EKYC must have been completed in PSS.
- There must be no government employee in the family. However, if the parents are receiving social pension, then candidates will remain eligible for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
- He / She must not be availing any scholarship benefits or NTR Bharosa Pension benefits.
- To take the benefit of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme the candidates must be unemployed and permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- He/She must fall in the age group of 22 to 35 years.
- The candidates who have s P.G / Graduation / Diploma of 2 or more years duration edcuation qualification is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The candidates who belong to Below Poverty Line family and if there are more than one unemployed candidates in a family then all the members will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Movable / Immovable properties : Applicants having 4 wheelers are ineligible. People with max. 2.5 acre wet land and 5 acre dry land are eligible. For Anantapuramu district, this limit for max. wet land is revised to 5 acres and dry land to 10 acres.
So the youths of the state who are unemployed and want to take the benefit of the scheme can read complete details at http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html.