The Power Ministry of India has launched the Praapti web portal and praapti app to track the discom payment dues. ‘Praapti’ stands for ‘Payment ratification and analysis in power procurement for bringing transparency in involving of generators’. Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power and Renewable Energy, RK Singh said that this portal will be helpful to power distribution companies be apprised of invoicing by generators and also bring transparency in their payments to them.
PRAAPTI App and web portal has been developed to bring transparency in power purchase transactions between Generators and Discoms. The portal would facilitate relative assessment of various State DISCOMs on Ease of making payments to various Generation Companies, and will also help make transactions in the power Sector more transparent.
Benefits of Praapti Web Portal & App
The power ministry has launched this portal to manage discom payment dues and other details & benefits are described below.
- The stake holders will get help in getting monthly and legacy data on outstanding amount of discom against power purchase.
- The users will come to know the details related to payments made by discom to power generation company and when they are made with the help of Praapti app.
- The consumers will able to evaluate the financial performance of discom in terms of payments made to generation companies.
- The Portal would also help DISCOMs and GENCOs to reconcile their outstanding payments.
Dowload Praapti App
Below are the steps to download praapti app for your android mobile.
- To download app you have to visit google play store.
- Search for praapti app in the search option.
- Then the app will be at your screen.
- Download and install the app in your android mobile.
Direct Link to Downlaod Praapti App
Minister of State (I/C) for Power has beneficially launched a web portal and an App namely PRAAPTI (Payment Ratification And Analysis in Power procurement for bringing Transparency in Invoicing of generators), www.praapti.in