Labour Minister T P Ramakrishnan inaugurated the online portal www.itiadmissionskerala.org for receiving applications for admission to Government ITI’s for the academic year 2018. The candidates who want to apply for Kerala ITI admissions are not needed to visit det.kerala.gov.in, now they can visit directly a new portal www.itiadmissionskerala.org. The director of technical education and training department Kerala has invited ITI application form 2018 for Kerala ITI admission 2018.
Application can be submitted for Central Government recognised NCVT metric, NCVT non-metric, CEO streams and Kerala government recognised SCVT metric, SCVT non-metric and +2 trade scheme as per eligibility. The applicants who are approaching online service providers should check the prospectus/ITI scheme trade list and on the basis of which they can select the ITI scheme trade list on priority basis will lead to trade which is required.
Apply Online for Kerala ITI Admission 2018
The eligible and interested candidates can fill iti application form 2018 kerala by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill iti application form 2018 kerala the candidates have to visit new portal for kerala iti admission www.itiadmissionskerala.org.
- Click at Apply Online section at the top of the homepage.
- Now enter your name as on 10th class mark sheet, mobile number and click at get OTP.
- Click at apply now and the application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Click at submit application.
Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Login
After filling the application form successfully the candidates are needed to make their login for further information like result,merit list etc.
- At the homepage click at login option at the top.
- Enter your application id and password and click at login.
Kerala ITI Admission 2018
Here are important details which are required at the time of the application.
- Fee can be paid to ITI’s, or through treasury challan no 0230-00-L&E-800-Other receipts-88-other items’.
- The applicant who has not paid the fee in any government ITIs before the stipulated time will stand cancelled. Applicants who are qualified for the counselling have to produce original certificates of educational qualifications, caste and TC.
- The rank list and counselling date will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned ITI’s and also on the website. The information will be given to the applicants through SMS and newspapers.