The state government of Rajasthan provides free trip to holy places all over India under Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana. Every the state government select the eligible people and send them to the holy places for a trip. Recently the registration for Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana were ended and now the Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme Rajasthan List 2018 / devasthan vibhag lottery 2018 list has been released at the official website www.devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
Former chief minister, Ashok Gehlot had launched a Teerth Yatra scheme through Devasthan department in which senior citizens selected after lottery system were sent to religious places by train and the passengers were given free boarding/lodging and food facility.
This scheme implemented for senior citizens of 60 years To avail the benefits of this scheme, first online registration has to be done. A total of 23 places will be covered under this scheme, out of which pilgrimage will be terminated by air travel and 10 places at 10 places.
How to Check Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana Lottery List 2018
The senior citizen who filled online application for Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana can download the list of selected people by following the instructions given below.
- To download the Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana list 2018 you have to visit official website www.devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that click at दीनदयाल उपाध्याय वरिष्ठ नागरिक तीर्थयात्रा योजना 2018 हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन / लॉटरी.
- Now you will be redirected to a new website http://edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the homepage click at लॉटरी परिणाम option.
- Now enter the required details and click at search option.
- The list of the selected candidates will be displayed at your screen.
- Search for your name in the list.
- Download and save it for the future reference.
The senior citizen who had applied for Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana can check Rajasthan Devasthan Vibhag Tirth Yatra Lottery 2018 at the official website of Devasthan Bibhag. The state government of Rajasthan had invited online application for Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana and now the registrations have been closed and new registrations will be started soon.