University of Jammu has declared jammu university 2nd semester result 2018 at official website http://www.coeju.com/. A huge number of the candidates who were appeared in the exam can check their result. The candidates who were eagerly awaiting for the Jammu university 2nd sem result can check it at the official website of Jammu university. The results have been declared for BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BA Eng (H), BCom (H) (CBCS) Exam 2018.
After a long wait of the candidates the university has come up with the result and the candidates can check it now. The candidates can check their result by following some simple and simple and easy steps which are given below in this article. Direct link to check the jammu university result is also given at the lats of this page.
How to Check Jammu University 2nd Sem Result 2018
The appeared candidates can check their result by following the instructions which are given below.
- To check the result the appeared candidates have to visit official website www.coeju.com .
- Go to results notification section at the homepage.
- Click at Result of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/ BBA/BCA/B.A.Eng (H)/B.Com.(H) 2nd Semester (CBCS) Examination 2018.
- A PDF will be opened at your screen.
- Search for your name and roll number.
- Click at download option and the result will be saved in your system or mobile.
- You can also take a print out of the result for future reference.
As per the official notice issued by Jammu University, the fee for re-evaluation is 740 (or as notified from time to time) per answer script for a count of 10 days from the date of declaration of main result (excluding the day of declaration of main result).
Further, the form shall also be accepted with a late fee of Rs 410 (or as notified from time to time) per answer script for another count of 3 days.