The Telangana State National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2017 online registrations have been started for 10th class at www.bse.telangana.gov.in or ntse17.bsetelangana.org. Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana conducts NTSE examination every year to provide scholarship to the students. The students of 10th class can fill NTSE online application form till 22 September 2017. Through the NTSE exam the state government of Telangana provide scholarship to the students of 10th class of state schools whether CBSE or ICSE.
The interested and eligible students can make Telangana National Talent Search 2017 online registration for NTSE exam which will be held on 5 November.
National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2017 Online Registration
Here are the steps to fill the online application form for NTSE 2017.
- To make the online registration the candidates have to visit official website www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Click at NTSE 2017 at the left side in the NTSE & NMMS.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page ntse17.bsetelangana.org.
- Make you login by entering the details like school code and password.
- After that you will reach to the application form.
- Fill it correctly with the necessary details.
- Click at submit option.
- The examination fee is Rs. 100 and should be paid only at SBI or BSH branch Challan (treasury) facility is available.
- Take the print out of your application form for further use.
- Students would also need to submit the printed copy of the registered application forms, along with original challan, and two copies of print report (i.e. nominal roll) to the Office of the concerned District Educational Officer.
NTSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria of NTSE 2017-18.
- Students who are studying in class 10 in the current academic year in any recognized school in the state including Kendriya Vidyalaya and schools affiliated to CBSE and ICSE are eligible to apply.
- Students who have received NMMS scholarships can also apply but such candidates will have to forego further NMMS scholarship if they are selected for NTS scholarship.
- Last date to make examination fee through bank challan: September 21, 2017
- Last date for registration of applications online: September 22, 2017
- Last date to submit printed application form at the office of the District Educational Officer: September 23, 2017.