The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting will receive the online applications for running digital cable services as MSOs from September 1 onwards only online at its portal www.broadcastseva.gov.in. Now he government has made compulsory to file online applications on the portal for the cable operators. Multi-signal operator (MSO) can apply online to work as cable operator. Bathinda Deputy Commissioner Diprava Lakra said as per the new instructions that the online applications will be accepted from 1 September 2017. The applications can also be made at another official website www.digitalindiamib.com.
MSO Registration Procedure
Here are the step to fill Cable Operators Online Registration.
- To make the online registration the interested people have to visit official website www.broadcastseva.gov.in.
- Now they have to make their login by clicking at Sign up for now applicant at the homepage.
- Fill all the details like User name , password and other details.
- Click at submit option.
- Keep your username and password to make your official login in the future.
- After the login you will be able to fill the application form.
- Payment of 1 lakh is required to be made as processing fee.
- MSO registration is valid for 10 years.
The candidates who want to make their online registration can check their eligibility and registration procedure in the MSO section. it is now mandatory to file online applications for cable operators only on the portal www.broadcastseva.gov.in or www.digitalindiamib.com.