Department of Science and Technology has invited online application for women Scientist Scheme-C at official website www.pfc.org.in. Under this scheme, women scientists are being encouraged to pursue research in frontier areas of science and engineering, on problems of societal relevance and to take up S&T-based internship. The eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form for Women Scientist Scheme-C (WOS-C).
This scheme will provide a research grant for a well-defined project proposal (under WOS-A and WOS-B) for a period of maximum three years. DST womens scientist fellowship 2018 is to provide financial assistance for the research.
Fill Women Scientist Scheme-C Application Form
Here are steps to fill the online application form for DST womens scientist fellowship 2018.
- The eligible and interested have to visit official website www.pfc.org.in to fill the online application form for Women Scientist Scheme-C.
- Click at login at the homepage and click at New User Registration.
- Fill the registration form with complete details and keep your user id and password.
- Now make your login to fill the online application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Click at submit option.
DST Womens Scientist Fellowship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Women Scientist Scheme-C
- Minimum Post Graduate degree, equivalent to M.Sc. in Basic or Applied Sciences or B.Tech. or MBBS or other equivalent professional qualifications
- M.Phil/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.VSc or equivalent qualifications
- Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Sciences.
This scheme will provide a research grant for a well-defined project proposal (under WOS-A and WOS-B) for a period of maximum three years. This grant will cover the fellowship of the applicant and cost of small equipments, contingencies, travel, consumables, etc. Institutional overhead charge will be extra.