Uttarakhand Minister of State for Women and Child Development Rekha Arya launched Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana for the new born girls. Under this scheme, the concerned family will get the Vaishnavi kit, which will include the items of the immediate use of the daughter, after sending the selfies with the newborn daughter. The state government of Uttarakhand will link the parents of the new born girls to the various schemes run by Uttarakhand government.
Under Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana the parents will be provided Vaishnavi card to be linked to the various welfare schemes of the state government of Uttarakhand.
Details & Highlights of Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana
Here are the highlights and details of Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana.
- Women and Child Development Department will issue a number on which the parents will send the selfie of the new born girls.
- Within 24 hours the employee will reach ANM and Aanwadi workers or close government hospital near the beneficiary after sending the selfie.
- With the beneficiary the employee will send a selfie to the nodal officer
- After this, Chief Minister and departmental minister will come on the phone to congratulate the message.
- Then Anganwadi workers will be handed over to a beneficiary a Vaishnavi kit and new clothes under Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana.
After getting the green signal for the Vaishnavi plan, the Women and Child Development Department is finalizing it. According to departmental minister Rekha Arya, the assistance of nearby government hospitals will be taken along with the ANM and Anganwadi workers in Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana.
In any family, when the daughter is born, the family will send her with a selfie. Nodal centers are being prepared for this, whose toll free number will be issued. The system will become active as soon as selfie arrives. Congratulations to the family concerned that he has given birth to the Creator, not the daughter.