UP basic education board has invited up btc online form 2018 for up d.el.ed at the official website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/. The candidates who were eagerly waiting for up btc 2018 application form can fill it at up d.el.ed official website. As per up d.el.ed notification the candidates can apply online for UP BTC 2018-19 from 11 May to 23 may 2018.
UP Basic Education Board has begun the online application process for admission to UP D.El.Ed. Training 2018. D.El.Ed., formerly known as B.T.C., is a two-year diploma course and is the required eligibility criteria for recruitment as a primary teacher in schools.
D.el.ed training is compulsory for the two year diploma course for the primary teachers in schools. After the completion of up btc online form 2018 the board will release up btc allotment for the candidates who filled application for up d.el.ed 2018-2019.
How to Fill UP BTC 2018 Application Form
The eligible and interested candidates who want to fill up btc 2018 online form can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill up btc online form the candidates have to visit official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Click at डी० एल० एड० ( पूर्व प्रचलित नाम B.T.C. ) प्रशिक्षण- 2018 हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रणाली परीक्षा नियामक प्राधिकारी, इलाहाबाद, उ0 प्र0.
- The candidates can download manual instruction to fill online application form for up btc 2018.
- To make registration to fill up btc 2018 online form the candidates have to click at आवेदन पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) करें .
- After that fill the registration form with complete details.
- Registration Fees for UP D.El.Ed 2018 can be Submit through Dabit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or by E-Challan at any State Bank of India Branch. Fees for SC/ST Category- Rs.200/- Fees for other Category- Rs.400/- Fees for Physical Handicapped Candidates- NO FEES
- Now take print out of your dully filled application form for further reference.
UP D.el.ed 2018-19- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to fill up btc online form can check eligibility criteria to fill up btc application form 2018 for UP D.el.ed 2018-19.
- The candidates applying for D.El.Ed. must have passed high school, intermediate and graduation degree from duly approved and recognized institutes.
- Students who have completed one-year or two-year graduation degree will not be considered eligible for admission to the programme.
- The lower age limit as on July 1, 2018 is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories will be allowed 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit. Relaxation allowed to candidates in the Physically Handicapped categories is 15 years.
So the candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online for up btc 2018 as per up btc 2018-19 notification at the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in btc 2018-19. The candidates can fill up btc 2018 application form for up d.el.ed 2018-19 till 23 May 2018.