Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has invited online application form for UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 for 138 Assistant Professor Posts at official website ukmssb.org. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ukmssb 2018 recruitment to be placed at various Government medical Colleges of Uttarakhand.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 138 Assistant Professor vacancies has begun on the official website of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB). The candidates who want to apply for the posts of assistant professor posts can read the instructions which are given below in this article.
How to Apply Online for UKMSSB 2018 Recruitment
The eligible and interested candidates can fill online application form for UKMSSB recruitment 2018 by following the instructions given below.
- To fill application form for the recruitment of ukmssb 2018 the aspirants have to visit official website ukmssb.org.
- At the homepage click at Apply Online for the Post of Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges of Uttarakhand.
- After that you will be redirected to https://vacancy.ukmssb.org/.
- Now you have to click at Apply New Registration.
- Enter your mobile number and click at OTP option.
- After validating your number application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill application form with complete details.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Below is the details of the vacancy details of recruitment 2018.
Obs & Gyn – 13 Posts
Antenatal Officer – 1 Post
Anatomy – 6 Posts
Anaesthesiology– 8 Posts
Biochemistry – 4 Posts
Blood Bank – 3 Posts
Community Medicine – 16 Posts
Dentistry – 2 Posts
E.N.T. – 2 Posts
Forensic Medicine – 2 Posts
General Medicine – 12 Posts
General Surgery – 13 Posts
Microbiology – 6 Posts
Radio Diagnosis – 1 Post
Ophthalmology – 3 Posts
Orthopaedics – 6 Posts
Paediatric – 5 Posts
Pathology – 8 Posts
Pharmacology – 6 Posts
Physical Medicine – 2 Posts
Physiology– 6 Posts
Psychiatry– 3 Posts
Radio-Diagnosis– 3 Posts
Radiotherapy– 2 Posts
Skin VD– 3 Posts
TB Chest– 4 Posts
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018: Eligibility criteria
candidates applying for the posts must have an MD/ MS /DNB/MSc degree as recognized by the MCI.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018: Age Limit
The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 30 to 45 years as on 1st July 2018.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2018: Pay Scale
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly payment of Rs.56100-177500 and will be placed in Level 10.