Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee, TNFUSRC has invited online application form for TN forest guard recruitment 2018. Official notification for the TNFUSRC recruitment for various posts was released earlier by the tamil nadu forest department recruitment 2018. As many as 300 Forester posts and 878 Forest Guard posts would be filled by means of the recruitment notice now available on tnfusrc.in.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TNFUSRC 2018 by visiting the official website www.forests.tn.gov.in 2018. TN forest guard recruitment 2018 last date is 5th November 2018. The candidates can check eligibility criteria and other complete details in this article.
Apply Online for TN Forest Guard / Forester Recruitment 2018
Below are some simple and easy steps which are helpful to fill online application form for tnfusrc 2018 recruitment.
- To fill online application form for TNFUSRC 2018 the candidates are needed to visit official website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Go to recruitment section at the homepage and click at desired post.
- Click at Click at New Registration for you are a new user.
- For the registration of forester you will be reached at http://tnfusrc.in/drfsoct18/ and for forest guard you will be reached http://tnfusrc.in/drfgoct18/.
- Now fill the registration form with complete and accurate details as shown below in the image:-
- After that upload photo and signature.
- Then fill the required details like education qualification and others.
- At last you have to pay an application fee or Rs. 250 is applicable for Forester and Rs. 150 for Forest Guard Post.
- At last click at save and next option.
- Now you will receive registration number and password at your registered mobile number which will be used for TNFUSRC login.
TNFURSC Recruitment 2018: Details or Vacancy, Eligibility & Level of Pay
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Level of Pay||Eligibility|
|Forester||300||Level 13 (35,900 – 1,13,500)||21 to 30 years of age with bachelor’s degree in any of these: Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering), etc.. Check Official Notification here.|
|Forest Guard||726||Level 5 (18,200 – 57,900)||21 – 30 years of age with minimum 10+2 pass certificates. Check Official Notification here.|
|Forest Guard with Driving License||152||Level 5 (18,200 – 57,900)||21 – 30 years of age with minimum 10+2 pass certificates. Check Official Notification here.|
Tamil Nadu forest department recruitment 2018 has set up an procedure that the selection would be made on the basis of written test, endurance and physical standards test. After that a personal round will also be held. For the written test, candidates would be asked to answer questions on General knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, data analysis, basic English, basic Tamil language as well as General Science.
For Forest Guard posts, the examination would be a single paper on general knowledge. The paper would be of 150 marks. Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40 percent to qualify the written examination. The remaining examination would be conducted only for candidates who qualify the written exam.