After analysing the board result, Haryana government has announced a new scheme named super 100 Yojana to provide free coaching to the meritorious students across the state. The students who passed out with merit will be provided free coaching for JEE/NEET exams. Haryana government is focusing to grab out the talent of the students to crack the competitive exams. Under this scheme, the meritorious students from the Government schools across the state will be selected on a basis of an entrance test to be conducted in second week of June in all districts.
Total 225 girls and boys students will be selected from the entrance exam and then they will be provided two years special free coaching for medical & engineering competitive exams. The State Education Department has already informed all the district education officers and principals asking them to inform parents about super 100 scheme. The candidates who achieved more than 85 percent can participate in entrance exam which will be held in June 2018.
The state government of Haryana has signed MoU with Vikalp Foundation, Rewari to give free coaching to the meritorious students of the government schools across the state. After that one more MoU to provide free coaching and boarding facility in Karnal.
Super 100 Scheme Highlights
The Haryana government has come up with an ambitious educational scheme super 100 Yojana which will be beneficial for meritorious students, the complete details are mentioned below.
- The main motto of this scheme is to provide all resources of study to the students to crack JEE / NEET exams.
- The students who attain more than 85 percent marks in 10th board exam will be eligible to take free coaching under super 100 scheme.
- Under this scheme the government will select only 225 girls & boys students who are cream in talent through an entrance exam which will be held in the month of June 2018.
- The selected students will be provided two years special free of cost training for medical and engineering competitive entrance exams.
Super 100 Yojana Registration & Other Details
The Haryana government will conduct entrance exam to select students who want free coaching for jee and neet exams. So an portal for super 100 scheme registration portal will be launched soon where the candidates will be able to fill super 100 scheme application form.
- Out of 225 students the government will admit 125 students in Rewari and 100 in Karnal where they will study and complete class 11th & 12th along with coaching to crack competitive exams.
- In that case the government will bear the expense on boarding, lodging and travel facility during the 2 years.
- This scheme is beneficial for the meritorious students who can not avail coaching due to lack of money, they will get opportunity to show their best by taking free coaching under this scheme.
- District level orientation programmes will also be held across the state to apprise parents and students about the ‘Super 100 Yojana’.
The government want to provide the best coaching to the meritorious students for NEE/JEE exams with any fee. The interested can eligible candidates will be able to make super 100 scheme registration soon after the launch of super 100 portal.