Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) annually conducts the AP ECET examination for aspirants seeking admission into B.Tech/ B.Pharm courses. Candidates can download AP ECET 2017 Admit Card from sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. The AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) is going to be organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA). This year competition is going to be more for AP ECET examination. Candidates must score good rank to get admission into B.Tech/ B.Pharm courses. The AP ECET qualifying marks will be announced category-wise by the APSCHE.
Steps for Downloading AP ECET Hall ticket 2017
- Initially visit the AP ECET Official website, apecet.org
- Search for ECET Hall ticket 2017 Download Link on homepage
- Click on the link and enter the details of registration number, password, and other details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- The hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Once go through the details of examination venue, date and time of examination and other information.
- Take the printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully to carry to the examination center.
After downloading the hall ticket, candidates can find the information about the examination venue, date, and time. Also, aspirants can find the name of the candidate, DOB, Father’s Name, Signature and photograph of the candidate and other details. After downloading the hall ticket candidates can check all the details from it. Candidates those who are not aware of AP ECET hall ticket downloading process can take the following steps to download the hall ticket.