State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) Delhi launches India’s first Online Platform ChalkLit App to trained Teachers online. It will be first time in India when SCERT bring a new app to trained teachers online.
Highlight features of ChalkLit App
• By using this app, teachers can get better training at their home.
• Teachers can get skilled training according their comfort.
• In the beginning, teachers were getting training for 6 to 8 hours at on one place.
• Now teachers will be able to get one hour training through ChalkLit App.
According to senior lecturer of SCERT (Sapna Yadav) ChalkLit App was launched in December 2016. Currently more than 700 teachers had been trained. Besides, a training function is going to organize for 600 teachers of Mathematics & English. This function will be organize from 21 August 2017.
Principle of SCERT (Anil Tewatia) said, “User can get download this app from Google Play Store easily to solved their problems”.
How to Download ChalkLit App from Google Play Store
1. Visit at Google Play Store
2. Search ChalkLit App in search box.
3. Now click on install button.
4. Now open it to know more about this.