Odisha Chief Minister Naveen patnaik has launched a new scheme for farmers named Saura Jalanidhi scheme under which the farmers will be given solar pumps at 90% subsidized rates. The solar pumps under this scheme will be used in the irrigation of field where the electricity is not available. The interested and eligible farmers can fill saura jalanidhi application form online at official website odishasolarpump.nic.in.
The main motto of this scheme is to provide solar pumps to the farmers of that area where, there is no electricity and this will increase the use of solar energy in the field of agriculture and empowerment of farmers. Under the first phase of jalanidhi scheme Odisha the solar pumps will be given to the farmers of that area where there is no electricity.
The farmers can fill jalanidhi online application form at the official website and can avail solar pumps at 90% subdized rates. The state government of Odisha has launched this scheme to provide 5000 solar powered agricuklture pumps to reduce the state burden of subsidy. The government has decided to spet Rs. 27 Crore for this scheme and 5000 pumps under this scheme will irrigate 2500 acres of land.
How to Jalanidhi Online Application Form Odisha
The interested and eligible farmers can fill jalanidhi application form online by following some simple and easy instructions which are given below in this article.
- To apply online for saura jalanidhi scheme Odisha the farmers have to visit official website odishasolarpump.nic.in.
- Now you have to click at Apply Online option at the top of the homepage.
- Now click at proceed option and then the jalanidhi application form will be displayed at your screen.
- Fill the form with complete and accurate details.
- Click at submit option and you will receive application number, user name and password for further reference.
Saura Jalanidhi Odisha Eligibility Criteria
The benefit of saura jalanidhi scheme Odisha will not be provided to all the farmers of the state, to take solar pumps under this scheme the farmers have to follow the eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicants must be a valid farmer of Odisha state and having maximum 0.5 acres cultivable land.
- farmers must have a dug well in his own land and must not have the assistance for pump under any other state or central government scheme.
- The farmers must agree for the maintenance. upkeep & safe custody of pump.
- The applicant must deposit his share through self financing or he may also take bank loan.
- The applicants must adopt micro irrigation system for optimum utilization of ground water to cover more area.
Check Jalanidhi Application Status
After filling the jalanidhi online application form the candidates can also check jalanidhi application status by following the instructions given below.
- To check jalanidhi application status online you have to visit official website odishasolarpump.nic.in.
- At the homepage in the to tabs click at Check Status option.
- hen enter your application number and click at search option.
- As you click at search option the status of the form will be at your screen.
Odisha Jalanidhi Login
After filling the application form for jalanidhi scheme Odisha you will be received application number, user name and password for further login.
- To make saura jalanidhi login the farmers have to visit official website.
- Then click at login option at the top tabs of the homepage.
- Enter your user name and password and click at login option as shown below in the image.
Go Ahead Generation
The farmers who will fill the online application form for saura jalanidhi scheme odisha can also check the details of the solar pumps which will be given to them under this scheme. The farmers can check theses details by click at Go Ahead Generation option at the top of the homepage of the official website.
Jalanidhi Scheme Odisha – Complete Details
The highlights and complete details of the saura jalanidhi scheme Odisha are given below, so you can read them carefully and after that apply online for jalanidhi scheme Odisha.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide solar pumps to the small farmers of the state with 90% subsidized rates.
- Jalanidhi scheme will also define roles and the responsibilities of field level functionaries of DA and FE and OREDA to be involved under this program.
- Saura jalanidhi scheme will also explore prospects of solar pumps program to address and support rural development realted aspects, over and above the basic service of water.
- This scheme will also evolve and test a scable development model for large scale deployment of solar PV pumps.
- This scheme will also improve energy access in rural areas of the state Odisha.
The state government of Odisha has launched this scheme to provide water to the fields of the farmers whose areas do not have electricity. The farmers will get solar pumps with subsidized rates of 90% then they will be able toirrigate their fields. The main objective of this scheme is to raise the level of the small farmers. They will get more irrigation facility, produce more and also be able to increase farm incomes.