The candidates who were appeared in the reap exam 2018 have a good news as the Rajasthan Technical University has released REAP Merit List 2018 at the official website rtu.ac.in. After the exam the candidates were waiting for the merit lists. The tentative merit list of 1st round (Out of Rajasthan candidates and Ex. Serviceman, PWD, was released on July 5. After a long wait of the candidates Rajasthan Technical University has released REAP Final Merit List 2018.
So the candidates who were not allotted college in tentative merit list can check their name in the final reap merit list 2018. The candidates who want to check their name in the merit list can follow the simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
How to Download REAP Final Merit List 2018
The candidates who were appeared in the reap exam 2018 can follow the instructions given below to download the merit list.
- To download reap merit list the candidates have to visit official website rtu.ac.in.
- After that you have to quick links section at the homepage and click at REAP 2018.
- Now you will be redirected to a new website http://www.reapraj.com.
- Now go to candidate penal at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at Candidate Penal for B.E / B.Tech 2018.
- After that click at View Final Merit List at the left side of the homepage.
- Enter your login id and password and click at next option and the merit list will be displayed at your screen.
- Check your name in the merit list.
- Take a print out to show at the reporting of college.
Documents Required for REAP 2018 Counselling
Manual Counselling for Ex serviceman category will take place on 9th July 2018 and they are required to bring below mentioned documents with 1 set of photcopy:
1. Aadhar card or Acknowledgement receipt
2. Valid JEE Mains – 2018 (Paper 1) rank card (if applicable).
3. Class 10th mark sheet
4. Class 12th mark sheet
5. Certificate of Category 1 (SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ MBC-NCL), if applicable
6. Certificate of Category 2 (Ex serviceman, PH and KM)
7. Domicile certificate
8. Income Certificate
9. Medical Fitness Certificate
10. Demand Draft of fee