Chhattisgarh education department has invited rte online form 2018 Chhattisgarh for RTE CG 2018-19 admission at official website eduportal.cg.nic.in. After a long wait of the students the education department has released rte 2018-19 application for rte admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh online. The aspirants who want to admit their children in the top private schools in primary standard through RTE act 2009 can fill the online application form for RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh / rte cg 2018-19 admission.
Chhattisgarh for RTE Online Admission 2018-19 are for the students who want to take admission in the private and government schools under rte act 2009 can fill rte cg online application at http eduportal cg nic in rte / eduportal cg rte. RTE online admission 2018-19 cg has been started at the official website and the inauguration portal for RTE Online Form 2018 Chhattisgarh has been made.
Apply Online for RTE CG 2018-19 Admission
The candidates who want to apply for Chhattisgarh RTE Online Admission 2018-19 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill online application for rte online admission 2018-19 cg the candidates have to visit official website eduportal.cg.nic.in.
- Go to related website links section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at RTE (Right to Education).
- Then you will be redirected to rte portal Chhattisgarh.
- Go to छात्र पंजीयन (Student Registration) in the tabs at the homepage.
- After that Click at RTE के लिए आवेदन एवं सुधार.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Keep your user name and password for future reference.
The candidates who were waiting for the chhattisgarh rte online admission 2018-19 can fill RTE Online Form 2018 Chhattisgarh at the official website of Chhattisgarh education department.
DEO / Nodal / DPI Login for RTE CG 2018-19 Admission
Here are steps to make Chhattisgarh RTE Online Admission 2018-19 log in for DEO / Nodal and for DPI.
- To make login the aspirants have to visit official website http eduportal cg nic in rte.
- Go to RTE portal and then go to login section at the homepage.
- Click at relevant link.
- Enter user name and id password.
- Click at submit option.
RTE CG 2018-19 Admission Registration Complaint Process
If the candidates who are getting any problem then they can make complaint to the official by following simple and easy steps.
- To make the complaint aspirants have to visit official CG RTE Portal.
- Click at शिकायत (Complaint) option.
- Fill the required details and your complaint.
- Click at save option.
- Keep remember your ticket number to check complaint status.
After the online application process, through the online Aadhaar card number, the education department will also be able to monitor the children enrolled under the RTE. Any information about RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh is being paid in reimbursement to RTE, its information will also be available online.
Tags: RTE Admission 2019-20