RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka : The state government of Karnataka has invited RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application form at official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The parents who want to admit their children under RTE act Karnataka can fill online application for RTE Karnataka 2018-19 at the official website. RTE Karnataka Admission 2018-19 notification for rte admission 2018-19 application online karnataka will be released soon by Department Of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
The candidates are able to fill RTE Karnataka 2018 application form / rte karnataka 2018-19 online application / rte online admission 2018 karnataka at the official website.
Latest Updates : Check RTE 2nd Round Results 2018-19 Karnataka
Earlier this month, Principal Secretary of the department, Shalini Rajneesh proposed some changes in the RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19 procedure / rte online admission 2018 karnataka for the upcoming academic year.
How to Fill RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Form
Here are the steps to fill online application form for RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19.
- To fill online application form the candidates have to visit official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Go to Links to Department of Software section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at RTE 2018 Portal.
- Now click at Parents section at the top of the homepage.
- Confirm that your children have Aadhar card or not.
- Now enter Aadhar number of the children.
- Click at proceed option.
- Now you will be able to fill online application form for RTE 2018 Karnataka.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Click at submit option and keep the registration number and date of birth for further use.
Below is the application format of RTE Karnataka 2018.
Karnataka RTE Admission 2018-19 : Students Application Form / RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application
Below is the process to fill online application form for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka.
- To fill the application form for RTE 2018 Karnataka the candidates have to visit official website
- Click at RTE – 2018 ADMISSION SOFTWARE – TRIAL VERSION at the homepage.
- Enter Aadhra number of the children.
- Click at proceed.
- After that you will be able to fill online application form.
RTE Admission 2018 Karnataka School List – Know Your School
The aspirants who are willing to take admission in all schools in Karnataka under RTE act 2009 can Know your School – Provisional List for RTE 2018
RTE School Login 2018 Karnataka
Here are steps to make RTE school login 2018.
- To make school login the school authorities have to visit official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Go to links to department software section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at RTE School Login 2018
- Enter your username and password then click at login.
Documents Required for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka
Here is the list of the documents required for RTE Admission in Karnataka 2018-19.
- Income proof
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of child
Age Limit for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka
- For Pre-schooling the Child should be in the Age Group of 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months for LKG
- For 1st Grade/Standard Child should be 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months as of 1st of June of the Academic year.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Application Form Date is not validated yet. Under the Right To Education Act, the State government of Karnataka reserves some seats in government as well as private schools. The reserved seats are for the students who are having a poor financial background. The admissions for the new academic year will begin very soon.