RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka : The state government of Karnataka is going to invite RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application form at official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The parents who want to admit their children under RTE act Karnataka can fill online application for RTE Karnataka 2018-19 at the official website. RTE Karnataka Admission 2018-19 notification for rte admission 2018-19 application online karnataka will be released soon by Department Of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru. The candidates will be able to fill RTE Karnataka 2018 application form soon at the official website.
Earlier this month, Principal Secretary of the department, Shalini Rajneesh proposed some changes in the RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19 procedure for the upcoming academic year.
How to Fill RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Form
Here are the steps to fill online application form for RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19.
- To fill online application form the candidates have to visit official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Go to administration section at the last of the homepage at left side.
- Click at RTE admissions.
- Online application form link will be updated after the official notification at the website.
RTE School Login 2018 Karnataka
Here are steps to make RTE school login 2018.
- To make school login the school authorities have to visit official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Go to links to department software section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at RTE School Login 2018
- Enter your username and password then click at login.
Documents Required for RTE Admission in Karnataka
Here is the list of the documents required for RTE Admission in Karnataka 2018-19.
- Income proof
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of child
Age Limit for RTE Admission 2018-19 Karnataka
- For Pre-schooling the Child should be in the Age Group of 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months for LKG
- For 1st Grade/Standard Child should be 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months as of 1st of June of the Academic year.
RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Application Form Date is not validated yet. Under the Right To Education Act, the State government of Karnataka reserves some seats in government as well as private schools. The reserved seats are for the students who are having a poor financial background. The admissions for the new academic year will begin very soon.