RTE Online Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh : Chhattisgarh education department has invited RTE Online Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh at official website eduportal.cg.nic.in/rte / cg.rteonline.. The aspirants who want to admit their children in the top private schools in primary standard through RTE act 2009 will be able to fill the online application form for RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh / rte cg 2018-19 admission.
Latest Update : The online application link for RTE admisison 2018-19 Chhattisgarh has been updated at the official website eduportal.cg.nic.in/rte.
Note : Some candidates are searching http://www.cgedu.rte.in.com/ to fill online application form for CG RTE 2018-19 but the official website for RTE online admisison 2018-19 Chhattisgarh is http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/.
The state government of Chhattisgarh has issued RTE rules for admission 2018-19. Earlier the RTE admission in Chhattisgarh were made in offline mode but from this year the aspirants will be able to fill RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh Online at eduportal.cg.nic.in/rte.
Fill RTE CG 2018-19 Admission Form
The candidates who want to apply for Chhattisgarh RTE Online Admission 2018-19 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To fill online application for rte online admission 2018-19 cg the candidates have to visit official website eduportal.cg.nic.in.
- Go to related website links section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at RTE (Right to Education).
- Then you will be redirected to rte portal Chhattisgarh.
- Go to छात्र पंजीयन (Student Registration) in the tabs at the homepage.
- After that Click at RTE के लिए आवेदन एवं सुधार.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Keep your user name and password for future reference.
After the completion of RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh Online application form Chhattisgarh education department will allot the seats to the selected students.
After the online application process, through the online Aadhaar card number, the education department will also be able to monitor the children enrolled under the RTE. Any information about RTE Admission 2018-19 Chhattisgarh is being paid in reimbursement to RTE, its information will also be available online. It is worth noting that more than 11 thousand of the 61 thousand schools in the state are private. Among them, the number of seats in the RTE is more than 45 thousand.
Tags: RTE Admission 2019-20