Rajasthan Open Board Jaipur has invited RSOS Online Supplementary Application Form for 12th class failed students at rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in. The students who got failed in few subjects can fill the online supplementary examination form for Oct-Nov 2017 exam. The open board Jaipur has given a chance to the failure students. The students who had appeared in March 2017 examination and got fail will be eligible to fill this type of application form for re-exam.
How to Fill RSOS Supplementary Online Application Form
Here are the steps to fill RSOS Online Supplementary Application Form.
- The candidates have to visit official website rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in to fill RSOS Supplementary Application Form.
- Now you have to click at Online Application in news flash at front of the page.
- In order to fill RSOS Supplementary Online Application Form, the student is required to register with RSOS web site, for this the student should have a valid and functional e-mail id OR mobile number and a password for online application form.
- If you are new user then you will have to create a password for the system for which you have to click the button REGISTER NOW.
- After that you again come to the login page where now you will enter the mobile number and password which you enter in the register page.
- After due validation of your user id and password, the blank Application Form appears before the student.
- Now you start filling the form. Enter the Enrollment Number and click on FIND DETAILs.
- If all the particulars of application form verified by students and found OK. The student required to click the SUBMIT THE FORM button. The MAKE PAYMENT option would be enabled and the student required to pay the FEE online.