The state government of Rajasthan provides facility to travel at holy places under Deendayal Upadhaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2017-2018. This is the scheme for the senior citizen of the state and Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2018 Registration Form can be filled at devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in. Former chief minister, Ashok Gehlot had launched a Teerth Yatra scheme through Devasthan department in which senior citizens selected after lottery system were sent to religious places by train and the passengers were given free boarding/lodging and food facility.
Latest Updates : The Devasthan Department Rajasthan has released Deendayal Upadhyaya Varistha Tirth Yojana Lottery List 2018 Rajasthan.
This scheme has been implemented for senior citizens of 60 years To avail the benefits of this scheme, first online registration will be done A total of 23 places will be covered under this scheme, out of which pilgrimage will be terminated by air travel and 10 places at 10 places.
Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2018 Registration
The senior citizen who want to visit religious places under senior citizen tirth yatra scheme 2018 can fill application form by following simple and easy steps which are given.
- To make registration under this scheme the applicants have to visit official website devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click at दीनदयाल उपाध्याय वरिष्ठ नागरिक तीर्थयात्रा योजना – 2018 लॉटरी आवेदन at the homepage.
- After that you will be redirected to http://edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in/Lottery/LotteryApplicationFormNew.aspx.
- Click at Registration Form at the top of the homepage.
- If you are new then click at New Registration and if you want to upgrade then click at Upgrade Registration.
- Enter your Bhamashah ID number then you will be identified that yo are eligible or not.
- Keep it mind that without Bhamashah ID you can not fill the application form.
- After that the registration form will be at your screen.
- Fill the form with complete details and click at submit option.
- Keep your user name and password for future reference.
Eligible / Ineligible Applicants in Rajasthan Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra 2017-2018
Eligible and not eligible people under this scheme.
- Eligible applicants in this pilgrimage scheme should be native of Rajasthan State.
- The applicant should not be income taxor and who has not previously availed the scheme, he is eligible for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the applicant must be physically and mentally healthy
In this, retired employees, officers and their spouses will not be eligible for travel from government or local body.
Apply Online for Deendayal Upadhyaya Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018
Here is the online procedure to fill Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2017 Registration Form.
- To fill the online application form for the Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2017 the candidates have to visit official website devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the end of the main page of the website, “Deen Dayal Upadhyay Senior Citizen 2017” has been given, click on it.
- Now you will have a list of all pilgrimage schemes launched by the Devasthan Department in the state, in this list, click on the option of ‘Apply’ in the third number scheme.
- Clicking this option the application page will appear In order to apply for this scheme, it is mandatory for the application of Bhamashah ID / Aadhaar number.
Under this scheme, senior citizens above 60 years of age will take advantage of the journey of rail travel and senior citizens above 65 years will be able to take advantage of air travel.
Under the scheme, the citizens of 70 years of age will be given the benefit of a colleague on the journey, so that a fellow citizen can take help in traveling.
In this pilgrimage, no partner will be allowed to take benefit with husband and wife