Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-2018: Department of College Education Rajasthan has invited Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017 Application at dce.rajasthan.gov.in. The student who are eligible and interested to take the benefit of Mukhyamantri Ucch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017 can apply online till 20 October 2017.
Latest Update : Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-2018 last date has been extended form 10 November to 30 November 2017.
Under this scheme, the state government of Rajasthan provides monthly assistance to the students for their higher studies. To fill the online application for the scheme the candidates have to make their login at the official website.
Under Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, the Rajasthan government provides financial assistance of Rs. 5000 to 1 lakh to the students who have passed out 12th and willing to pursue higher studies.
Mukhyamantri Ucch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates have to make online registration to take the benefit of this scheme. Here are the steps to fill the application form.
- To fill the online application form the eligible candidates have to visit official website http://dce.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now go to important links section at the last of the page at left side.
- Click at first step scholarship.
- If you are already registered then click at Login.
- If you are new then click at Register link the homepage.
- Select your ID card Bhamasha card, Aadhar card, facebook account or google account.
- Now get your OTP after filling the ID number and fill it in the relevant column.
- After that you will be redirected to the new page then fill the registration form.
- Then you will be able to fill the application form for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017.
- Fill the form with complete details.
Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017-2018.
- The candidates must be the permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate should not exceed Rs.2.5 Lakh.
- Who have passed the 12th examination of Rajasthan Secondary Education Board Ajmer from the minimum 60 percent this year. And who have secured a place in the first one lakh in the board’s preference list.
- Those who are not receiving benefits from any other scholarship or equivalent scheme of Rajasthan Government / Government of India.
- Student has a deposit account in nationalized bank.
Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana 2017 amount will be payable for a period of five years or continuing high / technical studies, whichever is earlier. However, the selected student must pass with the prescribed 60 percent marks in the prescribed examination and renew it every year.