Here comes a good news for the candidates who were appeared in the PSEB supply exam 2018 as the result for the same has been declared at the official website http://www.pseb.ac.in/. The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the Punjab Board Supplementary Result 2018 for 10th & 12th class can check it now at the official website. A huge number of the students were appeared in the PSEB supplementary examination 2018.
After a long wait of the students the PSEB has declared the supply result 2018 for 10th and 12th class both at the official website. Last year, PSEB 12th Supplementary Result was announced on July 09, 2017. But this time, it has been declared in the month of October 2018. The PSEB 12th Supplementary exam 2018 was started on 4 Aug 2018 and the results were announced today.
The candidates who want to check PSEB supplementary result 2018 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article. Direct link to check the result is also available at the last of this page.
How to Check PSEB Supplementary Result 2018
The candidates can check their result by following the instructions given below.
- To check the PSEB supply result 2018 the appeared candidates have to visit official website http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
- Go to result section at the top of the homepage.
- After that you will be redirected to http://punjab.indiaresults.com.
- Then click at following links:-
Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination Result August 2018
Matriculation Examination Result August 2018
- Enter your roll number or name and click at find results option.
- The result will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and save the result for future reference.
- You can also take a print out of your result.
The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) was established in the year 1969 through an Act of State Assembly of Punjab for promotion and upgradation of school education in the state. In the year 1987, the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) was granted autonomous status and was authorised to prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and textbooks for school education in the state.