The central government has invited online application for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2018 at two websites agri-insurance.gov.in or pmfby.gov.in. Under PM Fasal Bima Yojana the farmers can fill the online application form for the insurance and to get financial help in the case of damage of crop, heavy rain, natural calamities or any other pests or disease. This time the farmers who want to take the benefit of this scheme can apply online for PMFBY Kharif 2018 at the official website.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is an ambitious scheme of the central government which had been started to provide crop insurance to the farmers of the country in the case of crop damage in any case. Central government has implemented this scheme all over the country.
This year the government has also reduced the premium amount (2% for Kharif and 1.5% for Rabi crops). The interested farmers can apply online for insurance of PMFBY Kharif 2018 as registration lines are now open and all the interested farmers can apply online for agriculture insurance for Kharif crops at the official website of PM Fasal Bima Yojana at pmfby.gov.in.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Application Form
The farmers who want to apply online for pmfby 2018 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
- To fill the online application form for PMFBY Kharif 2018 the farmers have to visit official website agri-insurance.gov.in or pmfby.gov.in.
- Now at the homepage go to farmer corner at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at apply for crop insurance your self.
- On clicking at the farmers corner, create a new user account by clicking at the “Guest Farmers” tab to open PMFBY crop insurance registration form for farmers or directly click this link.
- Now fill the registration form will be at your screen, fill it with complete details.
- Click at create user option and keep your user name and id password for further login and to track the application form.
Guidelines for PM Fasal Bima Yojana
The guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana can be downloaded in PDF format in Hindi and English language from the same official Agri Insurance website at www.agri-insurance.gov.in. Below are the direct links to download the PMFBY guidelines PDF in Hindi and English
How to Make Complaint Under PMFBY 2018
For the convenience of farmers, Govt. has also provided the complaint / grievance registration facility. Now farmers can submit their complaints directly to the concerned authorities. For this, farmers needs to click at the “Complaints – Tell Us About Your Problems” section to open the complaint registration form. Representative image will appear as follows:
PMFBY Helpline Number
– For any query, farmers can call on 011-23382012 followed by an extension 2715 / 2709.
– Farmers can call on the Direct Helpline Number on 011-23381092
– All farmers can also write their Queries at email@example.com