PMSSS 2018 : As per AICTE JK scholarship latest news All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has invited online application for PMSSS for J&K Students 2018-19 at official website www.aicte-india.org. The candidates who were waiting for aicte jk scholarship 2018-19 can apply online. Prime minister’s special scholarship scheme for j&k students 2018 registration has been started at the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education.
PMSSS 2018-19 online application will be made by the eligible and interested candidates and they can also check the list of colleges under pmsss 2018-19 at the official website.
As per AICTE JK scholarship latest news All India Council for Technical Education is providing Five thousand scholarships for professional, general, medical, dental courses for 2018-19.
Apply Online for PMSSS for J&K Students 2018-19
Here are the steps to make pmsss 2018 registration and procedure to apply for Prime minister’s special scholarship scheme for j&k students 2018.
- To fill the Prime minister’s special scholarship scheme for j&k students 2018 application form the candidates have to visit official website www.aicte-india.org.
- Go to announcement section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS): Registration for Students of J&K is Started.
- After that click at Login for Candidate at the last of the homepage.
- Now you will be redirected to www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in candidate login.
- Click at Registration for PMSSS 2018-19.
- Fill the registration form with complete details and click at submit option.
- Keep your user name and password remember.
- After that fill the application form with complete details.
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students 2018 Eligibility
Here is the eligibility criteria for PMSSS for J&K Students 2018-19.
- The candidates must have the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- 10+2 passed out from CBSE or J&K board.
- The family income from all sources for the Financial Year must be less than Rs 8.0 Lakhs per annum.
- The candidates who qualify entrance exam conducted by central or state govt. (NEET/JEE) are also eligible to apply for PMSSS for j&K students 2018.
Helpline Numbers for PMSSS for j&K Students 2018
All India Council for Technical Education
(A Statutory Body of the Govt, of India)
Nelson Mandela Marg
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110067
Ph: 011-26131574, 26131576-78
Fax Number: 91-11-23724183
E-mail: Contact Now
After the “Online Application and Document Verification” a Merit list of all the eligible candidates will prepared . Allotment of seats to eligible candidates for two supernumerary seats under Engineering and General Stream will be made through “Online Interactive Counseling” to be conducted simultaneously at Jammu and Srinagar based on merit and reservation as applicable.