Prahdhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Maharashtra : The state government of Maharashtra has approved 1,82,783 Houses under PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra. PM Awas Yojana is an ambitious scheme of Narendra Modi Schemes. Under housing for all scheme the central government will provide house to all the households in the country till 2022. Maharashtra government has elected MAHDA as a nodal agency to complete construction of the houses.
IN Maharashtra state the central government has provision of constructing 19 Lakh houses. MHADA had sent 94 projects to the state government in Maharashtra, out of which 60 projects have been approved by the state government on Monday.
Details & Highlights of PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra
Here are the complete details and the highlights of PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra.
- Under this housing scheme the central government will construct 1,82,783 houses under this housing scheme.
- 1 lakh 21 thousand houses have been reserved for low and low income groups.
- Apart from this, 11 projects have been approved for Konkan Board. Under this, 26,000 houses will be built in the Mumbai metropolitan area.
- According to a senior MHADA official, the construction of these houses will be completed by 2018.
- The houses will be provided at affordable rates and the government will also provide housing loan at affordable rates.
The state government of Maharashtra has decided to provide affordable houses to the people of the state at affordable costs under PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra. PM Narendra Modi launched this scheme in 2015 to provide house to every household of the country till 2022.