Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar has started a welfare scheme for Physically, Mentally Challenged Children or differently abled. Those children who doesn’t attend schools due to their disability.
Rs. 1,000/- financial assistance will be given to the parents of mentally/ physically challenged children.
Financial assistance will be given on monthly basis under Social Welfare Department.
Eligibility for This Physically, Mentally Challenged Children Scheme
- Family must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Age of physically, mentally challenge children must be below 18 years.
- IQ Level of children should be less than 50% & having 100% disability is eligible for this scheme.
- Family annual Income from all sources must be less than Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Handicapped children should not be attending school due to his/her disability.
- If parents of beneficiary children is getting any kind of pension then they are not eligible to get financial assistance of Rs. 1,000/- under this scheme.
How to Apply for this Physically, Mentally Challenged Children Scheme
Don’t forget to carry following documents for applying
- A disability certificate will be issued by Chief Medical Officer is necessary.
- Voter ID card
- Photo Copy of Aadhar Card
- A colored Photograph
- Photo Copy of Bank Passbook