Board of Secondary Education Odisha, Cuttack provides Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship every year to the students in two stages 6th and 9th class students. The board has invited Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship 2018 online application form at http://www.bseodisha.ac.in. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship test 2018. After the completion of the application process the PMST 2018 admit card and after this PMST 2018 result will be declared at the same website.
To fill the online application form PMST 2018 the candidates are required to make PMST registration or PMST login 2018 at the official website. The candidates who want to apply online for PMST 2018 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2018 Registration
The candidates who want to apply online for PMST 2018 can follow the instructions given below.
- To make online registration for PMST 2018 the candidates are required to visit official website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Go to latest updates section at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at Application link for PMST Examination -2018 .
- After that you will be redirected to http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/pmst2018/login.aspx.
- Click at sign up option and fill the Registration Form with complete details.
- After that you have to make PMST 2018 Login by entering your mail id and password as shown below in the image.
- After that you will be able to fill the application form form for PMST 2018.
- Keep your mail id and password remember for future login for PMST 2018 admit card and result.
PMST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria to appear in the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2018-19.
- Stage I (Students studying in Class-VI are eligible, who have secured more than
30% marks in Mathematics in last Class-V Annual Examination).
Stage II (Students studying in Class-IX are eligible, who have secured more than
30% marks in Mathematics in last Class-VIII Annual Examination).
- Only the candidates belonging to Odia medium schools are eligible for PMST 2018 Test.
Board of Secondary Education Odisha, Cuttack provides financial assistance to the students of 6th and 9th class under Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship. The candidates can apply online for PMST fro session 2018-19 by following the steps which are given above in this article.