The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has invited OTET Online Application Form 2017-2018 for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test OTET at www.bseodisha.ac.in. OTET application form 2017 is available at the official website from 23 August 2017. The exam will be conducted on September 25, 2017 in offline mode. The eligible candidates can apply OTET online 2017 for OTET exam 2017-18 exam by visiting the official website of BSE Odisha.
As per the OTET 2017 notification the candidates will be able to make the registration from 23 August onward. The application process will be continued till September 6, 2017.
Apply for OTET Online 2017-2018 Application Form
Below are the steps to OTET 2017 Online Application Form.
- To fill the online application form for OTET exam 2017 the candidates have to visit official website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Click at 2017-08-23 Online Application for OTET-2017 in the latest update section at the left side of the page.
- Log in to your account if you have registered before at the official website.
- You can also make new registration for BSE Odisha.
- Click at OTET Application Form 2017-2018 at the homepage.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Now you can pay application fee through SBI Collect.
- Click at blue colour box if already paid to submit DU Reference No.
- Click at submit option and remember your application number to download the admit card.
OTET 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for OTET 2017.
Qualifications for Paper I
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education(CT), or
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education), or
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
Qualifications for Paper 2
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), or
- Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed.(Special Education), orHigher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
OTET Examination Application Fees
The application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs 300, whereas it is Rs 500 for others. Netbanking, ATM card, cash payment through challan are the options available to pay fee of the exam. One can appear in only out of the two papers. If a candidate applies for both the papers then the board will cancel his application form.