In the case of obtaining the FIR copy basically the people are required to visit the police stations and sometimes you have to make several rounds. After examining the problem faced by the people the state government of Rajasthan has started to deliver the FIR copy online. The people can download FIR copy online in Rajasthan at Rajasthan police portal police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Now the people will be able to view FIR copy online and they can also take print out of that for any reference in the case. The people are not required to visit police stations for this purpose they can directly take Online FIR Copy Download Rajasthan from official website of Rajasthan Police.
SCRB’s Superintendent of Police Pankaj Chaudhary said that for facilitating the common citizens, the facility has been provided to look at the FIR registered at any police station and take a print on the Rajasthan Police Portal. This type of facility will bring transparency the administration and will reduce the rust at the police stations.
Online FIR Copy Download Rajasthan
The people who have filed FIR and did not receive copy of that, they can download FIR copy online in Rajasthan by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To download FIR copy online you are required to visit Rajasthan police portal police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the homepage click at CCTNS CITIZEN PORTAL (View FIR एवं अन्य नागरिक सुविधाएँ).
- If you are already registered at this portal then make your login by entering your user name and password as given below in the image.
- If you are new user then click at नागरिक लॉग इन बनाएँ option at the left side of the homepage below login section.
- Fill the registration form with complete details.
- After that you will receive user name and password for future login.
- After this process you will be able to view and print FIR.
SP Pankaj Chaudhary said that according to the Supreme Court directive and according to the rules, the FIR is provided free of cost to the investigator within 24 hours of lodging of the FIR. Most of the time it has been seen that the observer has to face many problems on getting the copy of the FIR or not getting it on time.