Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched NSP Mobile App / national scholarship portal app to provide the benefit of the various scholarship schemes through mobiles. The candidates face many problems during the registration for the scholarship at the official website but now they have been provided a simple platform to fill online application form. National Scholarship Portal App will ensure a smooth, accessible and hassle-free scholarship system for students belonging to poor and weaker sections.
National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
National Scholarship Portal App will provide benefit to the candidates in various ways as it will provide latest updates about the scholarship schemes to the candidates. The candidates will also be able to apply online for scholarship with the help of the NSP mobile app.
The candidates can also upload necessary documents on this mobile app and they can also check the status of the application alongwith scholarship disbursement. National Scholarship Portal App will prove beneficial for students and will help in strengthening a transparent mechanism for the scholarships.
NSP Mobile App – Download National Scholarship Portal App
The candidates can download National Scholarship Portal App by following some simple and easy instructions which are given below.
- To download NSP mobile app the candidates have to visit national scholarship portal scholarships.gov.in.
- Now go to services section at the homepage and click at Download NSP Mobile App Link.
- Download and install the mobile app in your android mobile.
- After installing the mobile app you can make national scholarship portal registration and login.
- After that you can apply for any type of scholarship scheme with the help of the national scholarship portal app.
Benefits of National Scholarship Mobile App
The candidates can take the benefits of the various type of scholarship schemes with the help of this app and other benefits are given below.
- The candidates can avail the benefit of any national scholarship with the help of this mobile app.
- The NSP app will also provide latest updates about the scholarships time to time.
- The candidates will also be able to upload the necessary documents through this app.
- You can also check the status of the application and scholarship disbursement.
The beneficiaries include about 1 crore 63 lakh girls. The school dropout rate among Muslim girls, which was earlier more than 70 percent, has now been reduced to about 35-40 percent due to awareness and educational empowerment programmes.