The Medical Council Committee (MCC) has released the schedule for neet counselling 2018 so the candidates who have crossed the neet cut off can apply for counselling at the official website mcc.nic.in. Candidates who have scored a minimum of 50th percentage (40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentage for General-PH) will be eligible for NEET 2018 counselling first round / neet web counselling.
The online registration for All India Quota Under Graduate Medical / Dental Seats has also been started today and a detailed process with suitable graphics are available for the candidates who have passed National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2018 and are now seeking admission in first year MBBS, BDS and Para Medical courses.
The candidates who want to take admission in the top medical colleges of the country can make NEET First Round Counselling 2018 registration neet allotment 2018. After making neet counselling 2018 login the candidates will be able to fill choice filling application form and after that they will be allotted colleges.
NEET First Round Counselling 2018 Registration
The candidates who cross the neet cut off and want to take admission in the top medical colleges can make neet counselling 2018 login for neet web counselling.
- To make registration for neet counselling the candidates have to visit official website mcc.nic.in.
- Click at UG medical counselling at the homepage.
- After that go to online services section at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at New Registration and enter the required details in the application form.
- After filling the registration form click at submit option and keep details remember for further login.
NEET Counselling 2018 Login
After making the registration the candidates are advised to make login by coming back to the homepage.
- Click at Candidate Login at the homepage in the online services section.
- Enter your roll number and password then click at submit option.
- After making login you will be able to fill choice filling option for best and suitable medical college.
NEET 2018: Round 1 Counselling
– Registration, payment and choice of filling: 13 June 2018 to 18 June 2018, until 5 pm (Payment facility will be available till 9 July 2018 till 12.00 noon)
– Choice filling/locking: 19 June 2018 (10.00 am to 5.00 pm as per server time)
– Processing of seat allotment: 20 June 2018 to 21 June 2018
– Result: 22 June 2018
– Reporting: 23 June 2018 to 3 July 2018
Tags: NEET 2019