Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released NDA Admit Card 2018 at the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The registration for NDA exam started from June 6. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 9, 2018 for admission to the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA, for the 142nd course, and for the 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2, 2019.
NDA admit card will be only available for the candidates who have successfully filled the application form. Candidates will have to carry the at least one photo identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card etc. to the examination centre for verification.
NDA written exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 9, in two shifts. In the morning shift, mathematics paper will be held, while General Ability Test is held in afternoon session. NDA written exam comprises two subjects – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). Each paper of NDA is conducted for 2 ½ hours duration.
How to Download NDA Admit Card 2018
The candidates can download the admit card by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To download the admit card the candidates have to visit official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Go to whats new section at the right side of the homepage.
- Click at E-Admit card – National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018.
- Then click at Click Here in front of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018.
- After reading the instructions click at yes option.
- Now click at By registration and by roll number.
- Enter the required details and click at submit option.
- The admit card will be displayed at your screen.
If a candidate forgets the registration number, he/she can retrieve it by clicking on the link ‘Forget RID’ by entering details like name, father’s and mother’s name, date of birth and captcha code.