Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Class 9th 2018 : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited jawahar navodaya vidyalaya admission form 2018-19 class 9th online at official website nvshq.org. The candidates who were waiting for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form for 9th Class 2018 can fill it at the official website. In accordance with the National Policy of Education (1986), Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) all over the country except Tamil Nadu. The interested and eligible candidates can also download jawahar navodaya vidyalaya admission form 2018-19 class 9th pdf.
The candidates are able to fill navodaya vidyalaya admission form for 9th class 2018 from 15th march to 5th April 2018. Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya entrance exam for 9th class 2018 will be held across the country.
How to Fill Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018-19 Class 9th
Below are the steps to fill jawahar navodaya vidyalaya admission form 2018-19 class 9th for navodaya exam for 9th class 2018.
- To fill online application form for navodaya exam for 9th class 2018 the candidates have to visit official website nvshq.org.
- Click at Online Application For Lateral Entry Admission To Class IX (2018-19) Against Vacant Seats at homepage.
- After that you will be redirected to www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in.
- Now you have to go to right side of the page and click at Candidate to click here for Registration.
- Now select your district and state and click at proceed option.
- Fill the Registration Form with complete details.
- After login you will be able to fill online application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Keep your user name and password for further login.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Class 9th 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form for 9th Class 2018.
- Candidate appearing for the selection test must have passed Class VIII in the academic session 2017-18 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district were he/she is seeking admission.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01 – 05 – 2005 and after 30 – 04 – 2009. This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs).
The selection test will be of two – hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark: Mental ability Test-50, Arithmetic Test-25 and Language Test-25.