Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched “AyushmanBharat- National Health Protection Mission” to provide free & cashless treatment to 10 crore families of the country. Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018 / Modi Care Yojana 2018 will be one of ambitious scheme of Narendra Modi schemes. Under this scheme the central government will open Ayushman Bharat wellness center where the people will get free treatment and insurance upto Rs. 5 lakh under Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2018.
PM Modi launched many ambitious schemes in his rule like PM Awas Yojana, PM Ujjwala Yojana and other many schemes will proved boon to the people of the country. This scheme will be implemented till 2020 and this scheme is subsume of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY). Ayushman bharat card will be generated under this scheme to take the benefit.
The eligible families will get free cashless treatment in the government and private empanelled hospitals. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to inaugurate the first health and wellness centre in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, on Ambedkar Jayanti. Ayushman Bharat card registration for Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) will be released soon.
Health Wellness Center under Ayushman Bharat 2018
Under Ayushman Bharat 2018 the central government has introduced two components through which the people will be able to take the benefit of this scheme.
- First Component Health Wellness Center : Under this the government will update primary health center adn will provide free treatment to the people. Along with the treatment the people will also get free medicines.
- Second Component Health Insurance : Modi government will also provide health insurance upto Rs 5 lakh to more than 10 Crore families.
Ayushman Yojana 2018 : Diseases Covered
Under this scheme the government will provide the treatment of 12 health diseases.
- Along with the treatment the government will also provide the facility of free checkup.
- The medicines will be available to the patients near their homes at the wellness center.
- Maternal health and delivery facility, newborn and children’s health, juvenile health facilities, contraceptive facilities and facilities for the treatment of infectious, non-infectious diseases, will be separate units for treating eye, nose, ear and throat disease. Apart from this, treatment of the elderly will also be facilitated.
List of Wellness Center / Modi Care Center
Here we are providing only the no. of the centers and the names of the states in which they will be opened.
- Bihar: 643
- Chhattisgarh: 1000
- Gujarat: 1185
- Haryana: 255
- Rajasthan: 505
- Jharkhand: 646
- Madhya Pradesh: 700
- Maharashtra: 1450
- Punjab: 800
The PM launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme from a sub-health centre at Jangla and later inaugurate bank branches in seven villages, including Jangla, of Bijapur district. In a bid to generate awareness about the programme, Ayushman Bharat Diwas will be observed on April 30. While entitlement under NHPM will be based on data from Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC), the Health Ministry has tied up with Ministries of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj for verification of SECC data, identification of beneficiaries, and seeding of mobile numbers.