The state government of Bihar launched Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana Bihar / mukhyamantri anusuchit jati anusuchit janjati udyami yojana to provide loan to SC/ST youths to set small business. Under this Mukhyamantri SC /ST Udyami Yojana, govt. will provides Free loans to all the entrepreneurs from scheduled case and scheduled tribes category. The state govt. will provide financial assistance of upto Rs. 10 lakh to start a small scale industry or trade.
The Chief Minister Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneurs are being set up to set up self employment for the educated unemployed youth of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. This scheme will be implemented by the Bihar Startup Fund Trust.
How to Fill Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana Bihar Online Form
The people who want to fill mukhyamantri anusuchit jati anusuchit janjati udyami yojana application form online can follow the steps which are given below.
- To fill online application form for Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana you have to visit official website www.udyogmitrabihar.in.
- At the homepage click at मुख्यमंत्रीअनुसूचित जाति एवं अनुसूचित जनजाति उद्यमी योजना – अधिक जानकारी.
- After that click at योजना के लिए रजिस्टर करें.
- Now fill the registration form with complete details.
Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana Bihar Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria for mukhyamantri anusuchit jati anusuchit janjati udyami yojana.
- To take the benefit of this scheme the candidates must be the permanent resident of Bihar.
- He should be from scheduled caste and schedule tribes.
- At least 10 + 2 or Intermediate, IETI, Polytechnic diploma or equivalent should be passed.
- Minimum age of the beneficiaries must be 18 years.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati / Anusuchit Janjati Udyami Yojana
Here are the benefits of Chief Minister Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneur Scheme.
- The state government of Bihar provides loan of Rs. 5 lakh to sc and st youths either girl or boys without interest rate to reduce unemployment.
- Under this scheme the Bihar government will provide concession of Rs 5 lakh to the selected applicants.
- In addition, for training and project monitoring of all beneficiaries (PMA), the cost per unit of Rs 25,000 will be incurred.
The state government of Bihar has created a platform to provide loan to the new start up comers from the SC and ST category. Industries Department has launched this scheme within 2 months after conceptualisation. Out of the total 3000 applications received, 500 beneficiaries have been selected. Out of these selected beneficiaries, 135 have already being trained and training for other 150 entrepreneurs will start soon. CM Nitish Kumar has given Rs. 5 lakh to 5 beneficiaries to mark the official launch of this scheme.