The state government of Himachal Pradesh provides a one-time incentive / award of Rs 75000 to all Himachali students under Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh. The award is given who are selected and take admission for a degree course in any Indian Institute of Technology or All India medical science or for a post graduate diploma courses in Indian institute of management (IIMs). The selected candidates can fill application form for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018 at HP epass scholarships portal http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
To fill online application form for this scheme the candidates are needed to make HPepass students registration and after that they have to make epass student login. The candidates can also fill application form for this scheme in offline mode.
The selected candidates who want to apply online for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018 can follow some simple and easy instructions which are given below in this article along with other details and information.
Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018
Below is the complete procedure to fill online application form for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2018-19.
HPePass Student Registration
- To make HP ePass student registration the candidates are needed to visit official website hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click at student login tab at the top of the homepage at last.
- Now click at New Student Registration ? Click Here & Register!
- After that select the name of the scheme for which you are applying and the year/session as shown below in the image:-
- You will be asked for Aadhar number if you have Aadhar card then you have to validate it.
- Fill the registration form with complete and accurate details.
- After the registration the candidates will be received User ID and password for epass student login.
- After that you can fill the online application form.
ePass Student Login
After filling the registration form the candidates can make epass student login for further details and information.
- To make login the candidates are needed to visit official website of HP scholarships 2018.
- Click at student login at the top of the homepage at last.
- After that enter your login id and password.
- Click at login option.
The printed copy of the Online Scholarship Form (after successful online submission of form), along with all requisite documents, needs to be submitted by the student to his / her Head of the Institute, who will retain it in the institution. The Institution will forward the duly attested printed form (after successful online verification) along with the Verified Candidate List(s) (on the prescribed format) to this Directorate, for online verification & safekeeping.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
Below is the list of the documents which are required to take the benefit of this scheme.
1- Passport Size Photo.
2. AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No).
3. Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
4. Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
5. Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
6. Selection Letter of IIT/IIM/AIIMS/ISM/IISC
In case, any offline application form is received by the Head of the Institute, he / she is directed to return the same to the concerned student, at his / her own level; & to direct the sender to fill the form online & submit the printed copy of the Online Application Form, afterwards, through the same channel.