Madhya Pradesh government invites Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana Online Application from 15 June 2017 at official website scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Under this scheme the state government of Madhya Pradesh is going to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of 12th class. Medhavi Chatra Yojana Application Form will start from 15 June 2017. The benefit of this scheme will be provided in the case of taking admission in further degree class. The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana MP will provide benefit to the both students who will take admission either in private or government colleges.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana Online Application/Registration Form
Here are the steps to fill online application form for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana MP.
- To fill online application form the eligible candidates have to visit scholarship portal scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in of Madhya Pradesh.
- Now they have to click on Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana in updates and click on link.
- Now fill the online registration form by clicking at Register Online http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Public/Medhavi_Scholarship_Registration.aspx.
- After that you will receive ID & Password for the online application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form and click on submit.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana MP.
- The applicants must be the permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The annual income of the students should not be more than Rs.6 Lakh.
- The student must attain 75% marks in 12th class in MP board and 85% in CBSE board to take the benefit of this scheme.
- To be eligible for this scheme the candidate have to register at scholarship portal by uploading mark sheet, Aadhar number and Income certificate.
- The students who are not having Aadhar card will be given time period for three months.
How MP Government will Grant Financial Assistance
- The state government will provide maximum financial assistance of Rs. 1.5 Lakh to each meritorious student.
- The assistance for government college students will be given to the institutes directly.
- Private college students will get the financial assistance into their bank accounts directly.
- In government colleges the government will give complete fees for BA, BSc, Bcom, Nursing, Polytechnic and for all graduation courses.
So the eligible candidates can fill their online application form for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana MP from 15 June onward at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in