Madhya Pradesh government has started Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana for the meritorious students of the state. Under this scheme, students who obtained more than 75 % marks in 12th class will be benefitted. Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP has been brought to provide bright future to the meritorious students of the state. Shivraj Singh Chouhan government will pay the fees of the meritorious students after the 12th class.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana Online Application Form
Details & Highlights of Medhavi Chatra Yojana MP
Here is the details & highlights of Medhavi Chatra Yojana MP.
- The students who got more than 75% marks in 12th class will be eligible for this scheme.
- The government will pay the fees in the case of admission in government college.
- Madhya Pradesh government will bear the fee of the students after 12th class.
- The students should be the permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh to take the benefit of this scheme.
- After the completion of the degree, the students have to work for 2 years according to the officials.
- The beneficiaries students have also make a bond of Rs. 10 Lakh with the government.
- The annual income of the parents of students eligible for Medhavi Chatra Yojana MP should not be more than Rs.6 Lakh per annum.
So the state government of Madhya Pradesh will provide the benefit to the meritorious students of 12th class for their further studies in the government colleges.