The state government of Madhya Pradesh launched an ambitious scheme as named Mukhyamantri Kaushal Sanvardhan Yojana which has also known as named Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana ( Unnat Hunar Shashakt Kal ). This scheme has been launched to provide training to self-employment.
Under this scheme, women & girls can get free training to start their own business. Around 4.50 Lakh Youths & Women will get skill training under Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana.
Which women had left their study and want to do their own business. They can participate in this scheme to get training to start business.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Kaushal Sanvardhan Yojana
- Main objective of this scheme is provide good training to unemployed. Interested applicants can apply for this scheme.
- To get benefit of this scheme, applicants age should be more than 15 years.
- Male & Female both candidates can apply for this scheme.
- Youth will be selected for this scheme on the merit basis online.
How to apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana.
- To apply online this scheme, applicants need to go web portal of ssdm.mp.gov.in
- After reached on the website click on application form.
- You will see application form for Mukhyamantri Kaushal Sanvardhan Yojana.
- Now you have need to fill all required details as asked in form.
Note : To online registration, candidates Aadhar Number must be linked with their mobile number.
More About Scheme
This scheme has been launched in women favour which are unemployed and need work. It will be really very helpful to bring a smile on those face. To know more about this user can visit at official website of Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development Mission (MPSSDM).