The central government has started M Kisan Portal mkisan.gov.in to provide knowledge of latest farming techniques to the farmers. The farmers can make M Kisan Online Registration to understand the modern farming techniques of the central government. On this portal, the farmers will get information on their mobile on the basis of the Central Government’s schemes for farmers. Now the state government of Uttar Pradesh has invited kisan registration online form at M Kisan Portal.
Farmers can register themselves online at this portal, or they can register with the District Cane Officer, District Agriculture Officer and Deputy CC. M Kisan registration for subsidy will also be made at this portal.
Online Farmer Registration at M Kisan Portal
Here are the steps to fill the farmer online registration form at M Kisan portal.
- To make the M Kisan Online registration the farmers have to visit official website mkisan.gov.in.
- Click at Registration for SMS at the left side of the page.
- Enter your mobile number and click at proceed.
- Now an application form will be opened.
- Fill the Farmer Registration Form with necessary details.
- Click at submit option.
Benefits of M Kisan Portal
Here are the details and the benefits of this portal.
- The government has taken this step to make the digital database of the farmers of the state.
- The farmer will have to mention the details of the number of hectares of land that he sows on it.
- Farmers can register themselves at the call center at the toll free number 18001801551.
- The farmers can take information about their crops through this number.
- Farmers can know the scientific methods of farming.
All the farmers have to register on the M-Kisan portal. This will help the farmers to get information about the schemes and the farming system. Farmers can register at toll free number or register with DAO, DCO and Deputy CC.