Konkan Housing and Area Development Board has come up with a new mhada lottery 2018 Konkan to provide 10532 houses at cheapest prices. Konkan Housing and Area Development Board which is a wing of MHADA has come up with a housing lottery of 9018 houses in its jurisdiction. While 1514 homes are being sold in Nagpur division by the Nagpur board. The mhada lottery 2018 will be held on August 19 for both the areas, while forms are available and registration has begun from July 18.
The Konkan board lottery includes Thane, Virar, Kalyan, Ambernath, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri areas. It is the biggest housing lottery by the housing authority of the state. The people who want to take houses under this lottery scheme can fill mhada lottery 2018 application form at the official website lottery.mhada.gov.in.
The people are advised to fill online application form for mhada 2018 from 18th July 2018 and the forms will be available till 8th August. You can pay the EMD amount till 10th of August via online mode only. Here you can read the complete information about the application form/ dates and how to apply for mhada lotery 2018 in the below article.
How to Fill MHADA Lottery 2018 Konkan Application Form
The eligible and interested people can apply online for mhada lottery 2018 Konkan by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To apply online for mhada lottery 2018 the candidates have to visit official website lottery.mhada.gov.in and click at Konkan board lottery 2018 at the homepage.
- You can fill the application form for mhada lottery 2018 by following three steps only which are given below.
- First of all you have to make your registration by clicking at register option at the homepage.
- Fill the Registration Form.
- The registration is made to create user name and to fill the basic information.
- Now you will get user name and password for login.
- After that you will be able to fill the online application form.
- Pay application fee by making payment through demand draft or online through debit/credit card or NEFT/RTGS net banking.
Details of Houses
The houses will be distributed as per the categories which is given below in detail.
- Of the total 9018 Konkan board homes, 3937 are under the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY).
- 2032 homes have been kept, Economically Weaker Sections.
- For the Lower Income Group category, there are 4341 homes.
- For Middle Income Group (MIG), the number of homes is 215.
- There are only seven homes for the High Income Group (HIG) category.
Eligibility Criteria for Mhada Lottery 2018
The candidates who want to apply for mhada lottery 2018 must follow the eligibility criteria which is given below.
1)Applicant must be over 18
2) Applicant must have a Domicile Certificate proving they’ve stayed in Maharashtra for 15 years.
3) Income proof of financial year (average monthly income excluding reimbursement)
Economically Weaker Section – Up to Rs 25000
Middle Income Group – Rs 50,001-Rs 75000
Lower-Income Group Rs 25,001 -Rs 50,000
High-Income Group – Rs 75,001 and above
4) Applicant must have pan card
MHADA Lottery 2018 Important Dates
The people who want to apply for this lottery can know the important dates regarding MHADA Lottery 2018.
The cheapest house in Konkan board lottery is for Rs 6.18 lakh at Balkum in Thane it is in the EWS category, while the costliest house is for Rs 42.74 in Virar Bolinj it is in the MIG category. The homes in Mira Road for the EWS category are available for Rs 17 lakh, while the HIG homes here are for Rs 21.73 lakh. LIG category homes in Virar Bolinj are available for Rs 24.75 lakh.
Tags: MHADA Lottery 2018-19