Maa Tujhe Pranam Camp 2018 : The state government of Madhya Pradesh has invited maa tujhe pranam application form 2018 / Maa Tujhe Pranam Online Form 2018 at official website dsywmp.gov.in. Maa tujhe pranam yojana 2018is a new scheme launched in Madhya Pradesh last year for the young boys and girls. Maa tujhe pranam Yojana started to encourage young people to join Indian Defence and show love and respect for the country.
Under this scheme the young men and women will be trained so that they can take part in Military and Paramilitary activities in India. The interested and eligible candidates can fill Maa Tujhe Pranam online form 2018 / maa tujhe pranam application form pdf at dsywmp.gov.in form 2018.
How to Fill Maa Tujhe Pranam Application Form 2018
Here are the steps to fill maa tujhe pranam application form 2018.
- To fill maa tujhe pranam application form 2018 online the candidates have to visit official website dsywmp.gov.in.
- Go to youth welfare schemes section at the homepage.
- Click at Maa Tujhe Pranam.
- Now you will see the complete details of the scheme.
- The link to apply online for maa tujhe pranam yojana 2018 will be activated shortly.
- Offline forms are available in District Offices. Applicants can visit the offices and collect the forms from there.
Maa Tujhe Pranam Yojana 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria to fill Maa Tujhe Pranam Online Form 2018.
- The students must be the citizen of Madhya Pradesh. Men, women, NCC, students (male & female), working population can be part of the scheme.
- The age limit will be of 15 years and maximum of 25 years. Adolescence girls and boys are the main focus in the scheme. However working population can also join the scheme.
There are 8 places where the students/ candidates will be sent for the experience. Along with places like Kargil and Wagah Border, they will be sent to Leh, Kochi, Pura, Tanot Mata’s Temple, Longewala and Hussainiwala. These are the places where candidates will get real life experiences under this scheme.