Hardeep Puri, Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs launched m-Awas App for the allotment of flats under General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) in Delhi. The Central Government employees will get the flats through Automated System of Allotment (ASA), by using login Id and password. A total number of 61,317 residential accommodations of various types are available in Delhi for allotment to the Central government employees.
The allotment for the flats under General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) will be made by the m- Awas mobile app whcih can be downloaded from gpra.nic.in or directly from google play store.
The m-Awas app will facilitate the applicants of the Central Government accommodation in Delhi as well as those who are in waiting list, to apply for allotment, view waiting list and the allotment lists.
Download m-Awas App
The central government employees can download m-awas mobile app by following the steps given below.
- To download the app you have to visit official website of General Pool Residential Accommodation gpra.nic.in.
- Scroll down and click at Mobile Application for GPRA – mAwas at the last of the homepage.
- After that download the app in your android mobile.
Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017
Here are the rules which are formed for central government employees under GPRA.
1. Short title and commencement.
3. Eligible zone for accommodation.
4. Conditions for declaring an office eligible for accommodation in Delhi.
5. Conditions for declaring an office eligible for accommodation in places other than Delhi.
6. Classification of accommodation in different cities.
7. Classification of hostel accommodations in different cities.
8. Entitlement for types of accommodation.
9. Coverage of date of priority for certain purposes.
10. Application for accommodation.
So the employees of central government can download m-Awas App for the allotment of the flats under General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA).
Tags: Government Mobile Apps