The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority or MHADA has invited mhada lottery 2018 mumbai application form online at official website lottery.mhada.gov.in or mhada.gov.in. Eligible and interested applicants can apply online for mhada lottery 2018 for 1384 flats for all the categories. The online application form for mhada lottery 2018 has been released at the official website on 5th November 2018.
Mhada lottery 2018 Mumbai application form online last date is 10th December 2018. The Maharashtra housing and area development authority has fixed prices of flats from 14.6 lakh and go up to as high as Rs. 5.8 crore. The mhada lottery 2018 will take place on 16th December 2018. This time the MHADA has given chance of having own house in the financial capital of India at affordable cost/rates.
The eligible and interested applicants who want to take their own house in Mumbai can apply online for MHADA lottery 2018 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article. Direct links to download MHADA booklet or advertisement are also available in the article.
How to Fill MHADA 2018 Lottery Application Form Online
The applicants who want to apply online for mhada 2018 housing scheme can follow the instructions given below.
- To fill online application form for mhada lottery 2018 the applicants have to visit official website lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Now you have to follow some steps which are given below.
- Before filling the online application form the applicants have to make their registration by visiting the MHADA official website.
- At the homepage of the website click at Register option.
- A registration form will be opened at your screen as shown below.
- Fill the required details in the form and click at submit option.
- Now you will receive your user name and password for further login.
- After that you will be able to fill the online application form.
Step-2 Online Application Form
After making the registration, now the applicants are needed to fill application form which will be appear at your screen after filling the registration form. Fill it with complete and required details.
After filling the registration, application form the applicants are required to make payment in online mode.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Booklet & Advertisement
The applicants can download booklet and advertisement by clicking at relevant links given below.
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Advertisement (Marathi)
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Advertisement (English)
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Booklet
MHADA Lottery 2018 : Details & Prices of Flats
The people who want to buy their own house in Mumbai under MHADA lottery 2018 can read the complete details and prices of the flats.
- For Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) MHADA has brought 989 houses.
- For Middle Income Group (MIG) there are 210 flats.
- 194 flats have been brought for Higher Income Group (HIG).
MHADA Lottery 2018 Login
After filling the registration form and application form you will receive user name and password which will be used in Mhada lottery login.
- To make mhada login the applicants are needed to visit official website.
- At the homepage click at login option.
- Enter the user name and password and click at login otpion.
Prices of Flats
The MHADA has fixed various prices as per the categories to whom the flats will be sanctioned.
- Houses for economically weaker section are at affordable cost of less than Rs. 20 Lakh.
- Lower income group applicants will get flats between 20-35 lakh.
- Middle income group people will get house between 35-60 lakh.
- Apartments for Higher Income Group will be form Rs. 60 Lakh to 5.8 Crore.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Important Dates
Below are the important dates regarding the mhada lottery result 2018.
- Online Application – 5th November
- List of accepted applications – 14 December
- Mhada draw result 2018 – 16 December
- List of winners – 16 December
- Mhada lottery 2018 Mumbai application form online last date is 10th December 2018
Note- The applicants who are applying for EWS category house can not have more than Rs. 25000 as the monthly salary of household. The applicants from lower income group must have monthly salary below Rs. 50000 and middle income group must have monthly income less than Rs. 75000 and above that is for HIG homes.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Helpline Numbers
If you are getting any problem during the application procedure and want more information can take the help of given numbers and address.
“Mitra” Office, Gate Number 5, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400051.
visit online portal
https://lottery.mhada.gov.in | https://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in | http://mhada.gov.in
Helpline Number: 9869988000
Contact email: email@example.com