Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has invited KYPY 2018 Application Form for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Exam (kvpy exam) 2018 at official website http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India had started Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana in 1999. Under this scheme the central government provides scholarship up to P.hd level students. The selection of the candidates is made on the basis of aptitude test and an interview which is made by IISc.
The exam is held for students of exceptional talent who can pursue basic science courses and seek research career in science. KVPY 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on November 4, 2018. The exam has two sections Part I and Part II with a total weightage of 100 marks to be solved in 3 hours. The question paper will be in both English and Hindi. Check the article below to know complete details of KVPY 2018.
How to Fill KVPY 2018 Application Form
The eligible and interested candidates can fill kvpy 2018 application form online by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- The candidates who to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Exam have to visit official website www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- Now click at KVPY Online application 2018 – Click here at homepage.
- Then read out the complete instructions before filling the application form.
- Click at login option and the last of the page.
- Now you will be redirected to another website cdn.digialm.com.
- If you are already registered then make your login by entering username and password.
- The candidates who a new they have to click at If you do not have Login details please click here for registration.
- Fill the registration form with complete details and click at register option.
- You will receive user name and password fro future login.
- After log you will be able to fill application form.
- At last pay the fees and take a print of your application form.
KVPY 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of KVPY 2018 is consist of the PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology) Subjects. KVPY 2018 Syllabus is comprised of the topics & chapters of the Class 10th/11th/12th/1st year of B.Sc/BS/B.Stat/B.Math/MS/Int. M.Sc. There is no prescribed syllabus for this exam.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
For Stream SA:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates who studied in Class 11th (science stream) must apply for this exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to pass class 10th with Mathematics & Science subjects & secure minimum 75% marks (65% marks for SC/ST/PwD) in aggregate.
For Stream SX:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates, those studied in class 12th (science subjects) can apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD) in aggregate in Mathematics & Science subjects (PCB) in Class 12th. Candidates also have to obtain at least 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD) in aggregate in class 10th.
For Stream SB:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates who enrolled in 1st year of the UG programme in Basic Science (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology) leading to B.Sc/BS/B.Math./B.Stat./MS/Int. M.Sc) can apply for this exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score at least 60% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 examination.
KVPY is national level scholarship program administrated by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc). It is conducted to offer scholarship upto pre-Ph.D level to the selected candidates. The examination will be conducted in the month of November 2019.