Rajasthan government has launched a Short Term Agri Loan Scheme named Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme to provide loan to the farmers of the state. Agriculture Produce Deposit Loan Scheme (Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme) has been launched to provide right price for the crops of farmers. State Cooperative Minister Ajay Kilak launched this scheme to fulfill the financial needs of the farmers.
The state government of Rajasthan has decided to provide Rs. 3 Lakh as loan under this scheme. The government has fixed 11% interest rate on the loan taken under this scheme. The farmers who will take loan under this scheme will have to pay the loan in 90 days or 6 months later.
Details & Highlights of Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme
Here are the highlights and highlights of Agriculture Produce Deposit Loan Scheme (Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme).
- Under this scheme the state government of Rajasthan will provide loan to the farmers of the state.
- Small and marginal farmers will be provided Rs 1.5 lakh on their produce deposits, whereas large scale farmers will be given Rs 3 lakh loan at 11 per cent interest rate.
- The farmers do not have regular monthly income from agriculture work and earn by selling their yield will take the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme will fulfill the immediate needs of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be assessed on the basis of the market value or support price of the produce kept by them, whichever is less and 70 percent of the amount of the amount will be made available as a living loan.
Through this scheme the farmers of the state will be able to take loan at subsidized rates of interest. The state government of Rajasthan has taken this step to provide a better life to the farmers of the state.