The candidates who were appeared in the KMAT 2018 exam Kerala have a good news as the University of Kerala on behalf of universities of Kerala has declared KMAT Kerala Result 2018. After a long wait of the candidates the result has been revealed at official website www.kmatkerala.in. The candidates who were appeared in the KMAT exam and eagerly waiting for the result can check it at the official website.
The result will release in the PDF format containing the ranks of the candidates who appeared in the pen & paper-based test. The PDF will also contain the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, marks of each section and the total marks.
After the result the candidates will be able to download kmat 2018 score card from 16 July 2018 from the official website. The candidates who want to check kmat 2018 result can follow the instructions which are given below. Direct link to check the kmat result is also available at the last of this article.
How to Check KMAT Kerala Result 2018
The candidates who want to check kmat result 2018 can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To check the result the appeared candidates have to visit official website www.kmatkerala.in.
- Click at UG option and after that you will be redirected to UG June 2018 page.
- Click at KMAT Kerala 2018 July Entrance Exam – Result Declared. Click here.
- A PDF of 118 pages will be opened at your screen.
- In the list you can check rank and marks along with the name and roll number.
- Search for your name and roll number in the list.
- Download and save KMAT 2018 PDF for future reference.
- Take a print out of kmat pdf.
Further, after the release of the result, the scorecard will be available to download from July 16, 2018. Candidates have to access the official website to download the scorecard. You need to enter the SB Collect Reference Number and Password to obtain the scorecard. It will contain the individual marks of each section and overall marks. It is necessary that you download the same before the completion of admission process. After that, no request for the duplicate mark sheet will be requested.